Followers

Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Peter Jackson - A film maker par excellence

It was the Lord of the Rings trilogy that made me a fantasy movie watcher. I mean, before the trilogy, I don't remember being so fascinated with the idea of watching myths and legend being depicted on screen. But then came Peter Jackson with his The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. I was captivated instantly. The portraits that Jackson paints on the silver screen  are unforgettable and awe inspiring. I find myself at loss of words to accurately describe this man's genius, except for saying that he's an absolute genius. I don't normally go about  reviewing people's achievements, nor do I have any noteworthy ability to do so. I write this piece with a simple motive of connecting more & more people, with the works of the inimitable Jackson.  Peter Jackson is one heck of a film maker with splendid directorial traits and a terrific eye for details.  Here are the trailers of a few of his memorable films. Guys, go ahead & watch his films. It'd be worthwhile.


The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

Thumbnail


The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Thumbnail


Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Thumbnail


King Kong (Trailer 2005)

Thumbnail


The Lovely Bones 

Thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment